Buhay Kolehiyala

Buhay Kolehiyala
Eto ang buhay ko!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

What motivates me?

What motivates me may seems so selfish but this really inspires me to study really hard and finish a degree. It's actually not my parents or other people. It's MY FUTURE that motivates me a lot. 


I do have a lot of lazy days. There are a lot of times where I don't want to go to class and just lie on my bed the whole day. I want to keep my blanket on my head and shut my eyes so I can dream of beautiful things. And yes, I dream of beautiful things. And there's nothing more beautiful dream than seeing yourself living a queen's life, a sophisticated office lady, or a sucessful businesswoman. How wonderful my dream is.

But wait, it's only a dream. I open my eyes and yes, it's really just a dream. This part really sucks because this is the part of realization. I start questioning myself "Why did I dream of it?" and my other self would answer "Because you want it". The question and answer portion would go like:
"How can I live my dream?"
"Get up, eat your breakfast, take a shower and go to your classes right NOW"
"But I'm tired"
"Then keep lying on your cozy bed which you will lose in the future and please don't dream because you will never be like them anyway. You will just waste your energy on dreaming and you know what? You'll be as poor as hell. You'll be a beggar who doesn't live a life. You'll be a nobody in this world and the people...would look down on you"
I turn my head up. I don't like people looking down on me. I don't want to be a nobody in this world. 

And that fixed the deal. I get up, though my soul wanted to sleep, put myself altogether and yes, take my boring classes. 


So that's it. Always remember to not let your laziness swallow you. Your greatest battle is against yourself. Don't just keep on dreaming, go live that fantastic dream of yours. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment